'Twas almost midnight and I was losing my sanity; I wasn't in the mood and I seriously wanted to sleep. I didn't care anymore if I don't graduate on time. Well, so what? Two of my closest friends aren't also. With that in mind, I texted my mom:
Me: Ma, what if I don't graduate on time?That being her reply, I didn't care about the requirement anymore. I posted a status in my facebook hinting that I plan to just be delayed for graduation rather than finish the requirement. Then I just slept.
Ma: it's okay.
I woke up around 8 am, It was my longest sleep since 23438429 years ago. I needed that to refresh and replenish all of my sanity; and so it did.
I was in my rightest mind and it was telling me that I want to graduate on time. I don't wanna be delayed. With that, I opened my facebook and looked for updates regarding the assignment. More than updates, I found encouraging words from my batch mates telling me that I could do it and that I should do it. Some, even threatening me to do it. Huhu really sweet you guys :")
With those words? Of course I did it ;)
My batch mates are amazing and I love them, They are the people who make 'those' moments count.
- KL, Luigi, Isa, Maine, Kye, Vistal, Randell, Rz- for replying to my messages- thanks!
- Erica, Migs, Luigi, Bea- whether or not your purpose was to encourage me, I was encouraged, so thanks! GYAHAHAHA
- Belli, for buying my envelope and clip :)) GYAHAHA thanks!
- That moment when Jelly, Belli, V and Ria comforted me because my father was hospitalized
- That moment when Artem, Jelly and V offered unsolicited pieces of advice because I ran away from home
- That moment when Jared bought my medicine because I was sick
- That moment when Ruth bought my food because I was sick
- That moment when Jelly, Belli, V and Ria cut classes with me because it was a boring class and yeah, it's boring.
- That moment when Jelly, Artem and V went to my place to help me study for Math 11, but THEY watched porn instead (wtf)
- That moment when Janel lent me her tripod because I was so frustrated looking for one
- That moment when Rz and V continuously encouraged me during my first (and last) hosting break
- That moment when Dien comforted me because I thought I failed stat exam
- Those moments with my batch mates that I didn't include here but still mean a lot to me, you guys are all awesome. For that alone, thank you.