1. Accomplished CS form no. 100 (Revised 2012)
-or if you are reading this after year 2012, then get the revised form for the current year. A part of the document must be filled in front of a civil service personnel, so read it carefully. Here's a link to the pdf document: http://excell.csc.gov.ph/FORMS/CSForm100rev2012.pdf.
CSE is also available in 2 levels: (1) subprofessional, (2) professional. Again, I was told that you have to pass the professional level to get promoted beyond salary grade 9 (assuming that you're a government employee).
2. Four (4) copies of ID pictures with the following specifications:
i. philippine passport size
ii. with hand written name tag in the format of: First name, Middle initial, Last name, extension name (if any)
iii. in white background
iv. visible ears, no earrings
v. taken within the last 3 months prior to registering
3. One (1) original and photocopy of any (of your) ID from the following: Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/Office ID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (name, picture, signature, birthdate, and the authority's official signature/mark should be present in the ID)
1. Just submit the requirements to any field office of the Civil Service Commission (CSC). Here is a directory that might help you: http://excell.csc.gov.ph/cscweb/dir_fo.html#fo. I suggest you call its office first to make sure that it's open for submission.
2. Pay 500php examination fee, get your receipt and keep it, and show up for your scheduled exam with the necessary documents and items. You'll be given the list once you've paid the exam fee.
Note that the applicant himself/herself should be the one to answer the cs form, and also the one to submit the requirements to the CSC office. That's it!
Keep hydrated, applicant!