February 10, 2013

Warm Bodies (2013)

courtesy of filmofilia.com

Before Hansel and Gretel, I saw the trailer for Warm Bodies. It was funny so I said, hey why don't I watch this next. And I did. Mleh, I didn't catch the first part of the movie because I bought food. And I hate it when I don't see the first part of anything. It makes me feel left out! 

So there, when I got seated, the film was already on the part where R saw the girl for the first time- funny :) R is a funny guy, I like him. 

Anyway, Warm Bodies is another light movie, no need to think while watching it. I love the soundtrack by the way. Unfortunately, I can't find a complete movie soundtrack yet, and I don't want to search for the songs individually, so maybe next time. 

The movie crowd -aside from full of couples, kids, and teens- was adorable. They laughed at every single thing that R does. Well, whatever, it's a nice film.

"What wonderful thing didn't start out scary?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooops, watch out for the captcha!