September 11, 2013

Help me Escape? Please?

Hi everyone!

I just left the corporate world. Initially, I plan to rest live through freelancing and eventually will try out entrepreneurship. Right now, I'm doing an inventory of my resources, and quite frankly I'm like a handicapped soldier going to a war (but that's another story). Anyway, I need your help.

I have gathered my stuff and am selling it here in this facebook page. Maybe you, or anyone you know would be interested? Check below for some of the items for sale.


    




A. Books
1. Anatomy of Buzz Revisited (photocopy only) - 30php
2. Irresistible Biscuits, Cookies, and Shortbreads - 30php
3. Origami - FREE
4. Off the Road - 30php
5. Diary of Anne Frank - 50php
6. Kababaihan sa Kalinangan at Kasaysayang Pilipino - 50php
7. The American Star - 50php
8. Pride and Prejudice - 50php
9. To Kill a Mockingbird - 50php
10. Kapitan Sino (Bob Ong) - 50php
11. Macarthur (Bob Ong) - 50php
12. Entrepreneur (Sept 2013 issue) - 80php

B. Collectibles (Anime)
1. How to Draw Manga (15 different volumes) - 300php
2. The New Generation of Manga Artists - 300php
3. Questor: The Ultimate Anime Magazine - 50php - 80php (depending on the quality)
4. Otakuzine - 20-50php (depending on the quality)
5. KZone - 20-50php (depending on the quality)
6. Jam - 20-50php (depending on the quality)
7. Cosplay - 20-50php (depending on the quality)
8. Kakashi plushie - 100php
9. Gaara plushie - 100php
10. Cheshire Cat costume - 100php
11. Naruto hand gloves - 30php
12. Card Captor Sakura Clow Card Set - 50php
13. Kakashi locket and dogtag - 100php
14. Plastic kunnai - 20php
15. Kurapika Nen chains - 50php
16. Naruto necklace - 50php
17. Konoha pendant - FREE
18. Gaara watch (no battery) - FREE

C. Other Random Stuff
1. Hulahoop - 30php
2. Camera tripod - 100php
3. Chessboard - 50php
4. Portable Sewing Machine - 1200php
5. Used Sony Vaio core i5 - 20,000php
6. Ionic hair iron - 900php
7. Kickpad - 100php

By the way, some of my cosplay costumes (small to medium size frame) there are also for rent :)

Sobrang random no? Eh ewan, I think this is one those "protect your freedom, get rid of needless possessions and commitments shit" ko e HAHAHA anyway thank you so much for being my accomplice in escaping the corporate world, dear ally.

Cheers to a good person!
Arlet

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on leaving the ever boring corporate world. Welcome to the world of freelancers. :)

    Anyhoo, all the best to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ms. Lizzie! The world of freelancers intimidate me (so many competitions and self-inflicted distractions), I'm just not there yet, but I plan to be. HAHAHA

      Delete
  2. Checking these out now. I feel you dear, sometimes the work force can drain so much out of you.. and sometimes you feel like you should be your own boss. I wish you the best of luck, and oh.. you might want to read "The Millionaire Next Door" for inspiration.

    Oh yeah, I am having a free clothing giveaway on my blog until the 12th of October, you might want to join it here: http://bit.ly/18h8HbJ

    Kisses, Michi
    www.hautemenot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michi! Thanks so much, I'll try to get a copy then. BTW, your looks are amazing!

      Delete

Ooops, watch out for the captcha!